Parker’s straight razors are made in the U.S.A., from start to finish, by highly skilled craftsmen. These talented artisans have hand-ground, sharpened and assembled each razor.
The scales have a simple elegance and are extremely durable, providing an excellent balance to the razor’s edge. Each razor comes with its own moisture wicking merino wool sheath and is packaged in an elegant veneer cherry wood Parker gift box with care instructions.
What makes a Parker Straight Razor different? All blades are:
- Made from O-1 carbon steel. There are no old forgings or “mystery metal”.
- Surface ground before and after heat-treating. These razors are guaranteed to be straight for ease of stropping and honing.
- Heat treated and individually tested for ideal hardness.
- Triple tempered for a final hardness of 62-63 HRC.
- Finish honed on a Japanese 12K grit water stone and hand stropped. Every blade is “shave-ready” right out of the box.
Blade type: 6/8 quarter-hollow ground – Square Point – with jimps on the inside edge of the blade’s tang for extra grip and control while shaving.
Scales: Premium Walnut Hardwood